Full-Time LCS Project & Proposals Manager based in Ghana
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The following minimum qualifications and experience are required for the position:
- Minimum of BSc Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree
- 5-10 years’ service experience in heavy industry sector-preferably mining
- Specific experience regarding proposal & estimate preparation in the service industry
- Must have proficiency and knowledge of personal computing technologies.
- Technical background (and/or technical degree) and field experience are preferred.
- Willingness to actively engage in problem solving
- High level of computer skill is essential-Excel, Word and PowerPoint plus
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are critical to this position
- Experience working in a customer-focused and fast-paced professional environment.
He/She will be required to perform the following duties:
- Assist the regional sales organization in LCS sales efforts.
- Assess the viability of specific LCS opportunities with the local sales organization before any proposal commitments are made to the customer.
- Assist in the development of LCS proposals and estimates.
- Provide the communication link between the local sales organization and the global LCS resources.
- All other functions deemed necessary to promote and secure LCS opportunities in the region.
- Coordinate with local service teams to source suppliers and estimate costs for each element within the proposal.
- Prepare and presents proposals / estimates and recommends levels of confidence or risk required for management decision.
- Financial performance of each LCS contract in the region and ensuring any remedial action of non-performance.
- Conduct kick-off meetings, lead teams through the writing process, oversee proposal reviews, and follow through on compliant/timely proposal submission.
- Accounting of each contract is performed within Company guidelines – cost reserves,depreciation, sales recognition, etc.
- Price adjustments are followed and implemented as per the contract requirements.
- Strong communication process and relationship between the customer and the LCS site dispute resolution between Company and the customer.
705 total views, 3 today